Powhumus WSG-85® is a concentrated substance and a 100% water soluble high-quality plant growth stimulant and soil-conditioner and can be applied for agricultural and horticultural plants, fruit trees, ornamental plants, turf and pasture for soil and foliar application. It is a permanent humic substance and can not be degraded that fast by the microorganisms of the soil. It can be used together with or without most fertilizers and micronutrients.
Powhumus WSG-85® is gained through alkaline extraction from German highly oxidized lignites (known as Leonardite). It arises at the chemical and biological humification of plant and organic matter and by the biological activity of micro-organisms. They provide a very high content of humic and fulvic acids and natural biologically active trace elements.
Powhumus WSG-85® is a growth stimulant and soil conditioner especially for sandy and clay soils. As a crystalline granule, it can be transported easily. It can be applied to all agricultural and horticultural plants. It can enhance the performance of fertilizers and reduces input-costs.
Direction For Use:
Powhumus WSG-85® is 100% water soluble and it will not block the nozzles of irrigation systems, as the particle size of the suspension is <100 microns. It is suitable for direct application or you also can mix it with soluble fertilizer formulations like soluble NPK, DAP or urea and also with herbicides. It can be applied by sprinkler, drip or surface irrigation systems. First mix the recommended amount with pure water and fill it in the mixing tank. We recommend a miscibility test before the first application of a mixture.
- Stimulates plant growth by an increased biomass production
- Increases yield and improves quality of plants
- Stimulates plant enzymes
- Improves the soil structure and the water holding capacity
- Increases and stimulates beneficial microorganisms
- Enhances the cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Increases the effictiveness of fertilizers and reduces nutrient especially nitrate leaching
- Promotes root development
- Increases the permeability of cell membranes in the roots and increases nutrient uptake
- Acts as a natural chelator for microelements in alkaline soils and increases their availibility for plants
- Decreases stress by drought and stress by the application of plant treatments
- Increases the germination of seeds and enhances
- development of radicles
- Reduces the residues of herbicides and toxic substances in the soils
- Delays the decomposition of ultraviolet unstable agents
Soil Application (Trickle/ Drip Irrigation):
Apply 4-6 kg/ha per year, on sandy soils 6-8 kg/ha per year. It is recommended to use it more frequently but in rather small application rates. It can be mixed with other soil amendments like peat, sand or compost to enhance the biological activity with 500-1000 g/m3. In using surface systems, mix the recommended amount in a depth of up to 10 cm.
Foliar application (Boomspray/Sprinkler/ Overhead Irrigation):
Use a concentration of not more than 0.025% (250 g/1000 L) and mix it, if you like, to foliar fertilizers or to pesticides 2-4 times per crop.
Blend the seeds with a 0.01-0.03% solution, pH 7-7.5, the best at 20°C for 8-10 hours. Per 100 kg seeds apply 10-20g of Powhumus WSG-85®.
Mixture of 0.1% (400g in 400l water/ha and 1m crown height).